MR ALPHA Apparel is a Printed-On-Demand. This means that when you place the order, we create the purchased garment instead of maintaining inventory. Our garments use state-of-the-art in-house screen printing and vinyl application equipment to ensure quality and prompt delivery. As with most premium apparel, there are ways to ensure that your apparel retains the long-lasting quality:
- Definitely wash printed garments inside out. This protects the print from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash screen-printed items with those made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a very mild detergent or a product like Woolite™ when washing screen-printed clothing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
- Iron the screen-printed garment between two pieces of cloth to protect the design.
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the dyes used in screen-printing.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and
- causes cracking and/or fading of the screen-printed areas.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, do not use steam.