Achieve a sporty and casual look with this varsity jacket. This jacket will add some street to your style. Drawstring on hoods for customizable comfort and sporty flair. Featuring a fleece-lined hood, full zip-up and closure ribbed cuffs and hem for a secure fit and essential warmth and comfort in all weathers.
- Slim Fit
- Zipper Closure
- Two Side pockets
- Fleece Lined Hood
Materials, washing and drying instruction:
- 75%Cotton/25% Polyester with 100% Cotton 30 singles face yarn
- Machine wash cold, inside-out
- tumble dry
ORDER PROCESSING FOR APPAREL ITEMS
MR ALPHA Apparel is Printed-On-Demand. When you purchase APPAREL items, it may take 48-72 hours for your order to be processed and shipped. Apparel orders are shipped separate and may arrive later than non-apparel items. Most apparel orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Events out of our control such as severe weather and service interruptions may delay your order delivery.
MR ALPHA has partnered with a trusted third-party company, GlobalShopex.com to fulfill orders for our international customers. Simply put any items you wish to purchase in your shopping cart and choose the "International Checkout" option. The items will automatically be transferred to the GlobalShopex cart. You may pay with International credit cards, PayPal, SafetyPay, Bank wire transfers, Money Gram or other local forms of payment. GlobalShopex will process your payment and guarantee delivery.
EACH ORDER COMES WITH 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Return Policy
- Definitely wash printed garments inside out. This protects the print from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash screen-printed items with those made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a very mild detergent or a product like Woolite™ when washing screen-printed clothing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
- Iron the screen-printed garment between two pieces of cloth to protect the design.
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the dyes used in screen-printing.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and
- causes cracking and/or fading of the screen-printed areas.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, do not use steam.