The classic jersey v-neck tee is a go-to for the busy man on the go. It will match everything and keep you comfortable all day long. We are confident you will find the perfect tee for you. Pair it with your favorite pair of jeans for a casual day look, then add a jacket or flannel to turn it into a perfect outfit for a casual dinner.
- Retail fit
- Ribbed V-neckline
- Tagless label for comfort
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Printed MR ALPHA logo at the chest front
- Slightly shoulder tapping
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Machine wash cold, inside-out
- low heat in a dryer or hang dry
MR ALPHA Apparel is a Made-On-Demand. When you place the order, we create the purchased garment instead of maintaining inventory. Our garments use state-of-the-art in-house screen printing and vinyl application equipment to ensure quality and prompt delivery. As with most premium apparel, there are ways to ensure that your apparel retains the long-lasting quality:
- Definitely wash printed garments inside out. This protects the print from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash screen-printed items with those made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a very mild detergent or a product like Woolite™ when washing screen-printed clothing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
- Iron the screen-printed garment between two pieces of cloth to protect the design.
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the dyes used in screen-printing.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and
- causes cracking and/or fading of the screen-printed areas.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, do not use steam.
IMPORTANT: APPREL & NON-APPAREL items are shipped from seperate locations.
ORDER PROCESSING FOR APPAREL ITEMS
MR ALPHA Apparel is Made-On-Demand. When you purchase APPAREL items, it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be processed and shipped. Apparel orders are shipped separate and may arrive later than non-apparel items. Most apparel orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Events out of our control such as severe weather and service interruptions may delay your order delivery.
MR ALPHA has partnered with a trusted third-party company, GlobalShopex.com to fulfill orders for our international customers. Simply put any items you wish to purchase in your shopping cart and choose the "International Checkout" option. The items will automatically be transferred to the GlobalShopex cart. You may pay with International credit cards, PayPal, SafetyPay, Bank wire transfers, Money Gram or other local forms of payment. GlobalShopex will process your payment and guarantee delivery.
EACH ORDER COMES WITH 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Return Policy